Anger is a powerful emotion that can take over a person’s ability to think rationally. Anger causes the brain to process incoming data as a threat and this triggers the brain to implement the fight or flight response. Anger can be described as a negative internal feeling state that can range from mild irritation to rage and can be expressed verbally or non-verbally. It’s an automatic reaction to any real or imagined insult, frustration, or injustice.
The purpose of anger management is to reduce both your emotional feelings and the physiological arousal that anger causes. You can’t get rid of, or avoid, the things or the people that enrage you, nor can you change them, but you can learn to control your reactions. The goals of our anger management classes are to teach the following:
1. Anger is a choice.
2. We have the option to respond in a healthy or unhealthy manner when faced with a challenging situation.
3. If we are aware of our choices then we can better manage and control our responses to anger.
4. If we are aware of our triggers, we can prevent unwanted episodes of anger.
5. To evaluate our perception, values, thought management, and conditioning.
6. Reduce the number of negative outbursts.
7. Help prevent emotional hijacking.
8. Promote self-awareness, preventative strategies, social skills, and personal development.
9. And more…..
Knowing we have many options when dealing with our anger is empowering. We can either be out of control or in control. The choice is ours. Get help with your ANGER NOW.
There are two (2) ways to receive our Anger Management Services.
- Private Anger Management sessions via Zoom or other platforms.
(For Individuals). Call or text Terrence at 561-379-1440 for prices.
- Certified Anger Management Classes via Zoom. $35.00 for each one (1) hour class.
(For court ordered, mandated and/or volunteer participants). These are live classes.
- Monday 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- Tuesday 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- Wednesday 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- Thursday 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- Friday 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM (Eastern Time)
- Saturday 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Attend our classes online via Zoom or other platforms. Use your Smart Phone, Tablet, Lap Top, or Desktop Computer.
How to get started:
- Contact us here and provide your contact info (name, email address and phone number) and the services you’re interested in. If you want to attend any of the Certified Anger management classes please advise the day or days you want to attend from above.
- We will send you a link to the client portal so you can complete the intake form and other required paperwork.
- You will be registered in the class or individual session.
- Download the Zoom App from the Apple App Store or Google Play or create an account at zoom.us